Your The Dash can now speak several languages including:
- English (US)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
To change the language of The Dash you need to download the Bragi Updater. With this application you can change the language of The Dash at any time.
Learn more about The Bragi Updater.
Change the language (Without the Bragi Updater)
If you're experiencing difficulties with changing languages of The Dash using the Bragi Updater, please follow the steps below. Note, please make sure that you're running the latest software version on The Dash.
Insert both, The Left Dash and The Right Dash into The Dash Charger and make sure they are correctly seated on the MagSnap. (Your computer needs to have Internet access to check for updates.)
- Connect The Dash Charger to your computer via USB (link to USB Troubleshoot). The Right Dash will then mount as a ~3.75GB USB device.
- Double click the file: "update.bragi.com.html" on »The Dash«.
- You are automatically directed to the Bragi update page.
- If The Dash is on the latest software version, the update page shows: "You are up to date!"
- Click on "Use the Web Update" at the bottom of the page and accept our terms and conditions in the next step.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click on "Download Update File" and follow the steps on The Dash Web Update page.
More to come…
More languages will be added in future updates.