The Slide fits over The Charger and helps retain The Dash while you are charging on the go. It is important that The Slide is installed correctly in order to avoid damaging either the device or the charger itself. Always make sure there is no resistance and The Dash does not move when placing the charger inside The Slide.
To make sure that both The Dash and The Dash Charger keep working as long as possible, it is necessary to use The Slide correctly. That way you can avoid the golden charging pins from dislocating and ultimately not charging the device anymore.
- Place The Dash in The Dash Charger and make sure it sits correctly on The MagSnap. You will know they are seated correctly when the LED LightGuide on The Dash starts breathing simultaneously (slow regular pulsation) to indicate the current battery status when charging. This usually takes up to 10 seconds to occur.
If the LED LightGuide does not start to breathe on one of the devices, remove The Dash from the charging unit and re-seat them.
Tip: Most often, it works best to drop the device into the charger from a short distance and allow them to position themselves.
- Align The Slide with the right side of The Dash Charger (opposite of USB connection) so that the slot in The Slide is over the devices. That way you can still see The Dash breathing even when covered.
- Slowly move The Slide to the left making sure that it does not interfere with The Dash until it completely covers The Dash Charger. Whenever you feel any resistance, stop the process and start over again.
- While holding The Slide push on the side of the charger until it begins to move.
- Grasp the charger and carefully finish removing The Slide.
- If The Slide becomes stuck, it is possible that The Dash has come off of the MagSnap connector. Do not forcibly remove The Slide. To realign The Dash Pro with the MagSnap connector, tap the charger lightly until it is possible to remove The Slide.