Should you encounter a problem when charging The Dash, please follow the first steps below to verify The Dash are working correctly and see at which step they do not behave as expected:
1. Check the connection to charge The Dash
- Connect The Dash Charger to a USB power source and ensure The Dash Charger is charging by following the charging instructions. Check the light on The Dash Charger next to the USB cable is lit.
- Check whether both of The Dash are correctly positioned in The Dash Charger. The Dash usually needs some adjustments until the charging pins have a stable connection. Also check if the charging pins look unusual to you.
- If the steps were followed accordingly, it might take up to 5 minutes before the LED LightGuide starts breathing. If this is not the case, please try another charging source and USB cable.
2. Fix a Crash
- During usage The Dash might stop responding to your gestures. Usually a simple refresh by putting The Dash into The Dash Charger for 5 seconds fixes the issues.
- In case The Dash does not respond, it is suggested to follow the update procedure with The Bragi Updater again. This could fix any software related problems.
3. Perform an alternative update
- An alternative update to The Bragi Updater can be found here.
If none of the above steps helped, please contact Bragi Customer Support. It is important to describe the encountered issues as detailed as possible. Try to answer the following questions:
- What is the issue and under which circumstances did they happen?
- Which version of Bragi OS are you using with The Dash?
- What is your device´s serial number?
To help you fixing the issues, it is also suggested to additionally provide pictures of The Dash and The Dash Charger focusing the golden charging pins.