Welcome to the Bragi Family!
From the very first time you insert The Dash into your ears you will get acquainted with its voice guide and acoustic sound icons. In addition to introducing you to the EarTouch interface and touch controls The Dash will continue to give you notifications when you interact with it.
Charge and Activate The Dash
To activate your device there are a few steps that are necessary in order to enjoy The Dash to its full extent. Out of the box, The Dash will have some charge, however, it is recommended that you fully charge The Dash prior to first use. The battery is fully charged when the breathing is blue.
- Activate The Dash by placing it into The Dash Charger.
- Update The Dash by using the Bragi Updater.
- Download the Bragi App on your phone to be able to use all of the device´s features.
Insert The Dash
- Tilt The Dash slightly forward and insert the speaker tip into your ear.
- Adjust the fit by rotating The Dash backwards until you feel a comfortable and secure fit.
- With the PerfectFit you should feel The Dash completely sealing your ear canal.
- To reach the PerfectFit it might be necessary to try out different sizes of FitSleeves as described here.
The EarTouch Interface
The Dash offers multiple possibilities to communicate. The EarTouch interface is the most important one. By varying the combinations of Tap, Hold and Swipe you can perfectly control The Dash. You can find an overview of how to control The Dash here.
Connect via Bluetooth
There are several ways to use The Dash. To use The Dash with an external device, a stable Bluetooth connection is necessary. You can make The Dash visible for external devices by performing a Long Hold on The Right Dash. Afterwards, you can use Bragi App to check out further features of The Dash.
For further information on how to pair The Dash with an external device, click here.