The following content applies to The Dash, The Dash Pro and The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey Hearing Technologies running on Bragi OS 3.0 or higher.
In order to enter the menu the following steps need to be performed.
- Keep your head level and look straight.
- Look down.
- Then look straight and listen for the signal.
- When you hear the first signal swiftly look up a bit and listen for the second signal.
- When you hear the second signal, look straight again.
There are three different ways to select an item. All three require you to first look at the item you want to select. You can perform either a look down, head nod, or Tapping on The Right or Left Dash.
When you select an item the Virtual 4D Menu will automatically close.
When paired with external device
Without external device
Exiting the menu can be done in three different ways:
- Through a head shake
- A Long Hold on either The Right or Left Dash
- Allowing the 4D menu to time out by itself by not moving your head
We highly recommend to consider the situation in which you use the 4D Virtual Menu. Always pay attention to your surroundings, e.g. when riding your bike in heavy traffic.