The following content applies to The Dash, The Dash Pro and The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey Hearing Technologies running on Bragi OS 3.0 or higher.
When connected to your smartphone or computer you can use the device's voice assistant Siri, GoogleNow or Cortana etc. with simple touch gestures on the EarTouch interface.
- To open the voice assistant Hold The Right Dash for 1 second.*
- The microphones on The Dash are now ready to use.
- To close the voice assistant simply Hold The Right Dash at any time for 1 second or wait for it to close automatically.*
*Alternatively you can open or close the voice assistant via the interface on your phone.
Open / Exit with »Shortcut«
With »Shortcut« enabled you can use a Double Tap on your right cheek to open and exit the voice assistant on your phone.
- Open the Bragi App.
- Go to »Controls«, »Shortcut (Sneak Peek)« and enable the feature via the toggle*
- Make sure to assign the »Shortcut« to activating your voice assistant
As long as you are connected to your phone you can now access the voice assistant with a Double Tap on your right cheek.
Learn more about »Shortcut« here.
*This functionality is in a "Sneak Peek" state, and turned off by default, so you need to connect to the Bragi App to enable it.