Keep The Dash and the FitSleeves clean and dry to maximize comfort and ensure long-term usage. We recommend that you always use The Slide as a protective case when you carry The Dash both to protect The Dash and The Dash Charger and to prevent dirt and grime from adhering on the connection points.
The Dash is a high-tech product and must therefore be handled with care especially when it comes to cleaning. To avoid damaging The Dash follow the guidelines below.
- Do not use water or any liquid substance to clean The Dash Charger, as it is not water proof.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning substances or detergents when cleaning.
- Do not wash with normal laundry in the washing machine or the dish washer.
- Do not use sharp edges (knives, etc).
- Do not dry using a hairdryer.
Ensure optimal audio performance
The speakers and microphones on The Dash are protected by a speaker grill called the Mesh. This prevents earwax from entering the speaker tip, which is why it is recommended to clean the speaker grill regularly, at least once every 2 weeks.
- Remove the FitSleeves.
- Use a nonabrasive, preferably lint free/micro fiber, cloth or simply use your fingers to clean the surfaces to clean the charging pins. Do not use any liquids to clean the charging pins.
- Use a soft toothbrush and carefully remove ear wax from the speaker grill.
Clean FitSleeves and The Leash
- Remove the FitSleeves and/or The Leash and clean them using cold water and a gentle cleaner, such as mild soap, if needed.
- Make sure to dry everything before refitting to The Dash.
Clean The Dash Charger
We highly recommend cleaning The Dash Charger from time to time to ensure that The Dash can be properly fitted onto the MagSnap Mechanism ensuring optimal charging and data transfer during Bragi OS updates.
Preferably use lint free/micro fibre cloth or simply your finger to clean the Nest.
IMPORTANT! The Dash Charger is not waterproof so do not use water when cleaning.
The Dash should never go into The Dash Charger when wet as this may cause permanent damage to the MagSnap or other components inside The Dash Charger.
Dirt and other impurities
The Dash is designed to withstand getting dirty but we strongly recommend that you use it with care as you would with any other electronic device. The Dash is a sensitive high-tech product that eventually will become damaged if not maintained and used with care. If The Dash gets dirty you should clean it immediately after use to prevent damage.