The following content applies to The Dash, The Dash Pro and The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey Hearing Technologies running on Bragi OS 3.0 or higher.
The Activity Tracker is your personal sports assistant. With built-in sensors The Dash is able to measure your body vitals and to give you feedback on your performance when Running, Swimming and Cycling.
Please make sure to perform a calibration prior to the first use of the Activity Tracker.
Select and start an activity manually
The Activity Tracker is controlled by using the EarTouch interface on The Left Dash. To select and start an activity, please follow the steps below:
- Hold The Left Dash for 1 second to enter the activity menu.
- Swipe forward or backwards to go through the list of activities.
- Tap to select either Running, Cycling or Swimming.
- The Dash will then confirm your selection and start the activity
End an activity manually
- Hold The Left Dash for 1 second to open the exit dialogue.
- The Dash eventually asks you whether you want an activity report. Swipe The Left Dash until you are asked if you finished your activity.
- Tap to confirm.
- The Dash will now give you feedback on your entire performance.
Overview of Activity Tracker Controls
More information on how to control the Activity Tracker via the EarTouch Interface can be found here.