While paired and connected with your smartphone The Headphone works as a Bluetooth headset and enables you to answer incoming phone calls without having to interact with your smartphone.*
Answer a call
When your phone is ringing, the right Headphone LED will flash rapidly while a ringtone is played back on The Headphone itself.
- To answer the call Press the button once.
Reject & End a call
- Reject an incoming call or end an ongoing call by holding the button for 1 sec until you hear the end-call sound.
Mute & Unmute an ongoing call
Mute and unmute can be toggled using the button.
- Mute an ongoing call with a press on the button. You will hear a mute sound and your Headphone microphone is now muted.
- To unmute the microphone, press the button again. You will hear an un-mute sound.
Adjust the volume of a call
- Increase the volume by pressing the button.
- Decrease the volume by pressing the button.
Transfer an ongoing call
While in a call, you can easily transfer a call from The Headphone to your smartphone and back.
- Double-Press the button to transfer the call
*Android Users: Make sure that you are connected to "Call Audio" in your Bluetooth settings otherwise no call audio will be available. Select the cog wheel icon next to the »BRAGI HP ##« in your Bluetooth settings and make sure the »Call Audio« toggle is enabled.